No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Alocasia Black Velvet
Know Your Plant
- Alocasia is a herbaceous plant that grows from rhizome propagation or tubers. This plant has very broad fancy leaves and by nature it is perennial. Alocasia plant usually comes from southeast Asia and Australian rain forests. Nowadays many hybrid varieties of Alocasia are famous in-plant markets which include Alocasia wentii plant, Alocasia odora, Alocasia Polly, Alocasia Black Velvet, Alocasia silver dragon, alocasia Nebula, Alocasia macrorrhizos, Alocasia cuprea and many more. A fun fact about Alocasia is, that Alocasia is close relative to colas Asia and Taro which are edible vegetables. ( Arbi in Hindi)
Budsnblush is offering Alocasia black velvet in Black nursery pot. this plant is also called as Alocasia reginula.
Plant have Velvet soft broad black leaves with silver veins. This plant is grown from tuber division so its naturally very hardy. Dark black leaves of this plant look amazingly stunning against any white or light color wall. this plant is also easy to care just we need to take care of overwatering.
- Our Plant is 2.5 Year Old Stable Plant.
- We send plant with weed resistant soil topping.
- Budsnblush will send plant with slow release fertilizer in soil which give nutrition for 1 year.
- So collect your always wished exotic dark beauty Alocasia Queen from Budsnblush and mark your wishlist as completed.
This Product is not Allowed For Cash On Delivery
Pot Size: 4″ depth
Pot Material: Plastic
Plant Size: 5″ inch to 6″ inch length and approx. 2.5″ inch spread.
Sun: Loves bright indirect sun perfect for indoor environment. Soil: Use well draining aerated soil. We generally use cocochip, cocopeat and crushed charcoal mix. Fertilizer: Use any high nitrogen NPK fertilizer or simply add cow dung manure. You can also add neem khali also. Watering: Water when soil feels little dry , its a humidity loving plant. But will surely die if overwatered. Keep in mind dried out plants can be saved but rotten plants will surely die. Gardening Level: Intermediate
Processing Time: We take 1 day to make plant ready for journey. Before packing we give them fertilizer and fungicide for best results.
Packing: We send potted plant in strong customized cardboard boxes to ensure zero transit loss.