- This Set includes 1 Seed Pkt (PBC F1 Hybrid containing min 200 seeds) , 500 gm? Seed starting mix , 1 master pot , Detailed growing guide and? 6 cavity Seedling tray.
- Dianthus? are grown as winter annuals. Optimal condition for germination is 28 -30 degree celsius temperature.
- After preparing seed beds and germination , make sure that the seedlings receive a lot of intense light and keep them warm and constantly moist
- Water whenever the soil begins to feel dry
- When the seedlings have four leaves, transfer them to deeper pots, still using a light potting mixture
- Work with care, so as not to disturb the roots or bruise the young plants
- Put a layer of potting soil (about an inch) in the bottom of the new pots, then tip the seedling to transplant into your hand or scoop it out of its old home with a spoon
- Set the seedling in the new pot, carefully fill the pot with soil, covering most of the seedling stem.
- Only the leaves should be above the soil line it takes minimum 45 days from day of transplanting to initiate flowering.
Dianthus Mix Grow Kit
Our flower seeds? are hybridized for optimum production.
These plants? grow fast and are ready to harvest after 45 days of transplanting.
All you need to do is follow our detailed? guide and enjoy toxic free fresh, healthy flowers in your garden.
Availability: 18 in stock