- Hydroponic is a form of gardening that uses no soil, but instead grows plants in a solution of water and nutrients.
- A hydroponic system can grow plants and vegetables faster than growing outdoors in soil, and hydroponic systems can be used year-round.
- Plants grown hydroponically often yield more, require less space, and use less water than with conventional gardening.
- A hydroponic system also can be an ideal solution for apartment dwellers and urbanites who do not have an outdoor gardening plot.
- Try this new technique at home with our Hydroponics home kit for beginners
Hydroponics home kit for beginners
- Pipe Diameter – 3.6inch
- 9 Planter Main System, 9 Net Cups, Nutrient solution?
- Plant & plant seeds included
- Complete Customer Service – 7 days a week over Whatsapp, Call, etc
- Extra Spaced between plant slots at 2.75 inches to let crops grow to large, full potential
Availability: 20 in stock