Tomatoes Plant / Set of 3 Varities (San Marzano/ Roma / Abhilash)
Set include San Marzano Tomatoes a big tangy variety, then Roma used majorly in ketchup reciepes and finally our own indian variety Abhilash.
These vegetables grow fast and are ready to harvest after 45 days of transplanting.
All you need to do is follow our detailed? guide and enjoy toxic free organic healthy vegetables from your own kitchen garden.
- This Set includes 3 Variety Sapling in single pot for transportation purpose and need to be repotted.
- Tomatoes are grown round the year. Optimal condition for germination is 25 -30 degree celsius temperature. So usually from Feb to april then july to october is sowing season.
- Once plant is stable, make sure that the seedlings receive a lot of intense light and keep them warm and constantly moist
- Water whenever the soil begins to feel dry
- If you have your seedlings on a window sill, be sure to turn them daily to keep them from acquiring a permanent southward crick in the stem
- When the seedlings have four leaves, transfer them to deeper pots, still using a light potting mixture
- Work with care, so as not to disturb the roots or bruise the young plants
- Put a layer of potting soil (about an inch) in the bottom of the new pots, then tip the seedling to transplant into your hand or scoop it out of its old home with a spoon
- Set the seedling in the new pot, carefully fill the pot with soil, covering most of the seedling stem.
- Only the leaves should be above the soil line
- If this leaves lots of space at the top of the pot, more soil can be added as the plant grows
- If you don’t get around to repotting tomato seedlings until the plants have developed several sets of leaves, pinch off all but the top clump, leaving no more than three sets of leaves.