No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Rare Variegated String of Hearts Plant , Ceropegia Woodii House Plant
Know Your Plant
Ceropegia woodi or String of heart or Chain of heart is an eye catching Succulent Plant from South Africa Zimbabwe. This plant has nickel Grey color and fine veins on heart shaped leaves. String of heart plants come from arid deserts. These plants are not only cute but also produce very attractive flowers. Succulent family plants are extremely easy to propagate. Several methods exist for cultivation of succulent plants that includes leaf propogation, stem cutting , root division etc.
Budsnblush is offering this rare Succulent plant in amazingly low price. Over last few year demand of this cute succulent has increased drastically. Images cute hearts on Pinterest, Instagram and other social media handles resulting in craze for this particular plant. Not only looks in terms of care these plants are extremely easy. Yes they go under dormancy for some days but then they revive very quickly. These plants can be used in hanging baskets. Trailing hearts from these small vines are just pleasure for any eyes.
- Our Plants are 2 Year Old Stable Plant.
- We send plant after fungicide bath to protect them from rot and increase survival rate.
- Plant pot contains fertilizer for next one year.
- We cultivate this plant from cutting and no tissue culture method is used so they are very stable and hardy plants.
- Budsnblush take 2 week guarantee for any transit loss and provide continuous support to make your plant journey extremely easy.
- So have you collected your String of heart? Just don’t wait buy now and show your amazing garden potential on Instagram.
This Product is not Allowed For Cash On Delivery
Pot Size: 3.5″ Inch Plastic Pot
Plant Size: 4″ inch to 10″ inch length and approx. 2″ inch spread.
Sun: Loves bright direct sun perfect for window shelves and balconies. Soil: Use well draining aerated soil. We generally use Sand, perlite, cowdung manure and crushed charcoal mix. Fertilizer: Use any balanced NPK fertilizer or simply add cow dung manure. You can also add neem khali. Watering: Water when soil feels completely dry , these plants are from colder deserts they hate humidity. Gardening Level: Beginner
Processing Time: We take 1 day to make plant ready for journey. Before packing we give them fertilizer and fungicide for best results.
Packing: We plants in strong customized cardboard boxes to ensure zero transit loss.