- The Lucky Jade Plant is a slow-growing succulent that can reach up to 3 feet in height.
- It features glossy, oval-shaped leaves that are a rich jade green color and can grow up to 2 inches long.
- The plant produces small, white or pink flowers in the summer months, adding an extra touch of beauty to its already stunning appearance.
- It is a low-maintenance plant and is an excellent choice for both beginner and experienced gardeners.
- Watering: The Lucky Jade Plant prefers infrequent watering, and its soil should be allowed to dry out completely between waterings. Overwatering can cause root rot and damage the plant, so it's important to avoid this.
- Light: This plant prefers bright, indirect light, but can also tolerate lower light conditions. Direct sunlight can scorch the leaves and cause damage, so it's best to place it near a sunny window with filtered light.
- Temperature: The Lucky Jade Plant prefers moderate temperatures between 60°F and 75°F (15°C and 24°C). It can tolerate lower temperatures, but should be kept away from drafty areas, as sudden changes in temperature can cause stress to the plant.
- Soil: This plant requires well-draining soil, such as a cactus or succulent mix. The soil should be light and airy, allowing for adequate drainage and aeration.
- Fertilizer: Use a balanced, all-purpose fertilizer diluted to half strength once a month during the growing season (spring through summer). Do not fertilize during the dormant season (fall through winter).
Processing Time: We take 2 day to make plant ready for journey. Before packing we give them fertilizer and fungicide for best results.
Packing: We send potted plant in strong customized cardboard boxes to ensure zero transit loss.
Plant Size: 3 Inch To 5 Inch plant with 1 inch diameter.
Water: Water once in a week if its winter or rainy season. In summer water thrice a week.